Show mobile menu
Show search control
Show search control
Search Site


We offer a service to deal with stray dogs, dog fouling and minor nuisance issues.

We do NOT deal with:

  • rehoming
  • welfare
  • dangerous dogs
  • injured wildlife

To report a dangerous dog, please contact Hertfordshire Police.

For other enquiries, please contact the RSPCA or another rehoming organisation.

Stray & Missing Dogs

Information on how to report a stray dog and what to do if you lose your dog.

Dog Fouling & Dog Control

Information on dog fouling, including how to report dog fouling and dog control including when a lead is required and how many dogs can be walked at any one time.

Report a Full or Overflowing Dog Bin

If you see a full, overflowing or damaged dog bin please report it to us using our online form.