Show mobile menu
Show search control
Show search control
Search Site

Request a new or replacement bin for your property

If for whatever reason, you do not have a wheeled bin, kitchen caddy or paper box, or your bin is lost or damaged please fill in an application

Please note, in some instances it may not be possible to provide you with a wheeled bin due to narrow access or access issues such as properties opening straight onto a main road.

When this happens we will provide refuse sacks clearly marked with the East Herts Logo and you will continue to have a weekly collection of waste. Your recycling collections will be made via kerbside boxes.

If you are moving into or already have moved into a new build property, please fill in a new build property bin request form

To request a new or replacement bin on an existing property, please complete the form below

If you are unable to use this form, please see our contact us page for ways of getting in touch

  1. Your Contact Details
  2. Name & Address of Resident
  3. Bin Requirements
    1. Which bins do you need?
  4. Data Protection Clause
    1. For the purposes of current data protection laws the information you supply the Council as part of your application will be used for the purposes of dealing with your request and retained as per our published corporate data protection privacy policy which can be found on the East Herts District Council Data Protection page (this link opens in a new window).

      From time to time this information may be shared with other Council departments and / or outside partners to process your request as effectively as possible. Please confirm you have read the above privacy notice
    2. *