Show mobile menu
Show search control
Show search control
Search Site

Report a Flood

If you notice a flood developing it is important that you report it.

If you notice a flood developing please report it to or phone 01279 655261.

If there is flooding of the highway, it should be reported to Hertfordshire County Council -  Report a fault on the road or pavement - Hertfordshire County Council website.

If you wish to report a flood after it has occurred in order that the council can investigate the cause and advise on flood risk reduction please email or phone 01279 655261.