Show mobile menu
Show search control
Show search control
Search Site

Complaints about Councillors

Details of how to make a complaint about a Councillor, including our Code of Conduct, our complaints procedure and complaint form.

We have determined arrangements for dealing with investigations on allegations that a member(s) has breached the Members' Code of Conduct [139KB] . We have also determined arrangements under which decisions on allegations can be made. The  Councillors - Complaint Procedure [381KB] applies to District and Town/Parish Councillors.

Make a Complaint

To make a complaint about a Councillor please complete our  Complaint Form - Councillors [136KB] .

Complaints must be submitted in writing or by email. Frivolous, vexatious and politically motivated tit-for-tat complaints are likely to be rejected.

If you need any support in completing the, please contact the Monitoring Officer as soon as possible by calling 01279 655261. 

Or write to:

The Monitoring Officer
East Herts Council
Pegs Lane
SG13 8EQ