Show mobile menu
Show search control
Show search control
Search Site

Help for EU citizens in East Herts

East Herts Council is working with Citizens Advice East Herts to help EU citizens living in the district after Brexit.

 Residents who have moved to East Herts from the EU will need to apply for Settled Status to remain in the UK post Brexit. To make this process easier, the council has provided funding to Citizens Advice East Herts who will be on hand to help with applications and answer any questions residents may have. The money comes from central government funding for Brexit.

Laura Hyde, Chief Executive, Citizens Advice East Herts said: "We have had a number of people in East Herts tell us they are worried about what will happen to them after Brexit. Thanks to East Herts Council, we are now able to provide a dedicated service to these people, to help them apply for Settled Status."

This service will be offered from today. To find out more residents can visit or call the Adviceline on 03444 111 444.



April 3 2019