Show mobile menu
Show search control
Show search control
Search Site

Report Damp and Mould Form

You can report damp and mould in your rented property to the Council if you have already reported it to your landlord or housing association and appropriate action has not been taken.

  1. Label
    1. Sorry, based on your answer above, you will not be able to report damp or mould. You will need to report to your landlord or housing association in the first instance
  2. Your Contact Details
  3. Complaint Details
    1. Please use the following boxes to upload images of the damp / mould
  4. Data Protection Clause
    1. For the purposes of current data protection laws the information you supply the Council as part of your application will be used for the purposes of dealing with your request and retained as per our published corporate data protection privacy policy which can be found on the East Herts District Council Data Protection page (this link opens in a new window).

      From time to time this information may be shared with other Council departments and / or outside partners to process your request as effectively as possible. Please confirm you have read the above privacy notice
    2. *