Show mobile menu
Show search control
Show search control
Search Site

Pay iconPay

Links to how you can pay your Council Tax, Business Rates, a Parking Ticket or littering fine.

  • Pay your Council Tax

    There are several different ways that you can pay your Council Tax. All payments (other than direct debit) must be paid on or before 15th of the month.

  • Pay or Challenge a Penalty Charge Notice

    You can view details online and make a payment or challenge any Penalty Charge Notices (Parking Ticket) issued to you by East Herts, Stevenage or Welwyn/Hatfield council.

  • Pay a Fixed Penalty Notice for Littering

    If you have received a Fixed penalty notice you must pay by the deadline. If you don't pay by the deadline the offence is tried at a magistrates' court you may be fined much more and receive a criminal conviction.

  • Pay your Business Rates

    There are several different ways that you can pay your Business Rates. You can pay in 10 monthly instalments, once a year on 1 April or you can pay half on 1 April and the other half on 1 September.

  • Overpaid Housing Benefit

    If you have been overpaid Housing Benefit, it means that you have been paid Benefit that you're not entitled to.